Monday, June 22, 2009

Thanks to the Blaze Crew

Mike's photo of the ceremonial final 10k. Felt a little short ;)

I am in serious post-race withdrawal right now. The racing bubble has burst and I think we're all left tired and wiped from the week, but still wishing we were back in the middle of it all! Tobermory feels like a long way away now, but it was less than a week ago that we started the epic run.

Our volunteers and support crew were amazing. They stayed up to all hours of the day or night to drive, make food, massage, listen to stories and help us along.

For my fellow racers, it was definitely my pleasure to run with you. It is unusual to meet such a great group of inspirational people. I'll remember this week as one of the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're so speedy!