Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Blaze the Bruce


On Monday, I will be jetting off to Ontario to Blaze the Bruce Trail. I'll be running on one of two 10 person teams to complete the fastest ever run of Canada's longest footpath (894km) through the Niagara Escarpment UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.

The Blaze the Bruce race will be an enormous opportunity for us to raise awareness for conservation and recrea
tion issues and participate in an innovative physiological study, organized by Dr. Mark Tarnopolsky of McMaster University.

The race will be documented by Parkland Media for the film festival circuit and Discovery Channel will be filming for a Daily Planet episode. Many local paper and radio stations will be following closely too!


Check out the race website adventurescience.ca/blaze


I am also excited to announce a new equipment sponsor! Salomon Canada is going to help me stay fast, cool and stylish as we break records and cruise through some of Canada's most spectacular wilderness. Help me thank my sponsors by supporting their great gear! I only partner up with a company if I truly think their stuff is 1st class. Salomon is no exception and I am looking forward to working with them over the next year!

No comments: