Monday, August 24, 2009

On the road again


After a quick two weeks in Hungary, the 2009 World Champs are over, and I'm on my way home to Manitoba. The Canadian Champs start in a few days, but first I am looking forward to the annual National Junior Training Camp. The camp is always a great experience a great chance for the young athletes to get some excellent training, hang out together and have a ton of fun. Hopefully, I'll be able to post some photos and writeups from the camp over the next few days.

Now sitting in the Budapest airport, I have a bit of time to reflect over the whirlwind two weeks here. Right now, I'm mentally and physically drained, so will fully digest the races later. But most importantly, thanks again to my team mates, friends and family for all the support along the way. 349 days to go!

1 comment:

Plastera9 said...

Seems...orienteering is very interesting/or challenging activity/sport...
I go out for jogging everyday, about 3 to 5km. But I know that I never can make it at competitive level because I am a very short woman:)
My 2 or 3 steps would count as ONE step by anyone has longer legs:)

Good luck with the Canada Champs.
If you don't mind, can I read your blog?