Thursday, April 22, 2010

Always one foot on the ground

TC Harriman - looking towards the site of US team trials, May 15/16

The spring is moving along at full speed with training and lots of work keeping me busy. After two weekends on the road for racing and training camps, the upcoming weekend is shaping up nicely for some Hammer time.

On Saturday, the trail running season kicks off with 5 Peaks in the Dundas Valley. As of right now, I'm not sure if I'll race as I'm trying to cure my foot, but I will be there hanging out in the Salomon tent. Come try some new shoes from our demo fleet if you're racing! The Sport and Enduro courses are full, but the kids race is open to on the day registrations.

On Sunday, I'm looking forward to hearing our friend Mark Tamminga as the first Adventure Speaker for ARK. Then on Monday, I get to start my own spring speaking season with a talk for Guy Brown elementary in Waterdown!

No comments: